We establish a complementary and synergistic match between client and candidate. We offer our clients comprehensive solutions in talent management and human resources recruitment. We understand that each company is unique, and so our service delivery focuses on meeting the individual requirements of each client.
Why use our Recruitment Advisors?
We are a young, dynamic and vibrant company fully in touch with the requirements of today’s labour market, both in South Africa and abroad. From our black empowerment and equal opportunity credentials, to our understanding of the market’s needs in our areas of recruitment specialisation, we offer outstanding service in a proudly South African spirit. Our client base encompasses both the public and private sectors, spanning across all industries and continents.
Recruitment and Selection
Leading organisations know that competitive advantage stems from employing personnel of the highest calibre. We follow a well-defined and multi-faceted approach, designed to identify and attract top talent. All aspects of our recruitment solutions are delivered on a fully integrated basis, including a seamless interface with our clients’ processes and cultures.
Our services include:
- Job profiling.
- Data search.
- Position advertising and response.
- Candidate interviews.
- Permanent and contingency recruitment.
- Contract or interim staffing.
- Integrity assessments and verification of qualifications.
We place staff on all levels, specialising in these four fields:
- Information Technology
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Mining and Engineering
Psychometric assessments identify the overall personality and competency of a candidate in order to ensure that he/she is the right fit for the company culture, vision and values. These assessments are also used to identify existing employees’ performance and capabilities. We offer both computerbases and paper-based assessments. These are scored immediately, and feedback is provided to the client in a short in a short period of time.
- 24/7 telephonic support and advice.
- Assistance in issuing final written warnings.
- Investigation of any employee misconduct or poor performance.
- Support in drafting and preparing charges.
- Assistance in issuing disciplinary hearing charge sheets.
- Chairing of disciplinary and appeal hearings.
WHM Labour law advisors now also specialize in payroll administration.
Below is a brief explanation of what our payroll administration entails.
Payroll outsourcing service is designed to relieve small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) of the burden of running a legally compliant payroll department.
Currently there are 6 Acts that govern Payroll in South Africa, and in addition to this, complex rules governing Directors’ salaries. Our Payroll Outsourcing Team will ensure that your payroll is handled with the utmost confidentiality at all times and that Directors’ salaries are handled in line with the latest legislation.
Save time with our efficient and legally compliant payroll administration service. No more Payroll ‘headaches’!
As not all companies have the manpower to process their salaries and wages effectively, or the finances to purchase Payroll software, Sage Pastel Payroll & HR’s salary outsourcing service can offer them the required support and services coupled with the necessary market understanding and expertise at an affordable price.
We allow you to focus on your strengths, knowing that your Payroll is efficiently, confidentially and legally handled by an experienced tax and Payroll partner. For a set monthly fee, Payroll will become cost-effective, hassle and headache free. Instead of diverting resources away from your core business to run a full-time payroll department, you can now rely on us to provide you with a complete outsourced payroll solution. One of the most prevalent reasons to outsource your Payroll is the assurance that your Payroll data is kept completely confidential and secure at all times.
These Payroll outsourcing services, as discussed above, will be rendered at a monthly retainer fee as negotiated with the client.
Health and Safety Advisors
Our company objective is to aid clients in managing the compliance of health and safety legislation and regulations. Our consulting services range from inspections, audits, and the compilation of safety files. We conduct a thorough, detailed analysis of clients’ industries and requirements and draw up an offering that is ideally suited – at a reasonable cost. Our team is always prepared and up to date on the latest legal procedures and rulings in the health and safety industry. We attend regular training and conferences to ensure that our knowledge is current.
When we take on a new client
- We conduct a full site audit to determine whether the client is compliant with health and safety regulations. Through this we also identify any short comings.
- Once short comings have been identified, we implement the necessary procedures to ensure that our client is compliant with health and safety regulations:
- Ensure that there is a health and safety file on site.
- Health and safety representatives are appointed.
- First aider and fire fighters are appointed.
- Daily check sheets are completed where applicable on site.
- Health and safety posters are erected in a clear visible area.
Monthly Consultation Services
- Safety files.
- Monthly/weekly site audits.
- Implementation of a health and safety management system.
- Safety plans.
- Risk assessments.
- Safe work procedures.
- Appointment letters.
- Variety of checklists.
- Induction training.
- Emergency procedures.
- Evacuation plans.
- Chairing of health and safety committee meetings.
- Assistance with registration at the compensation commissioner.
- Attendance registers.
- Drafting and implementation of health and safety policies.
- Outsourcing of a qualified Health and Safety Officer under the supervision of the Managing
Members of WHM Health and Safety Advisors.
Outsourcing a qualified Health & Safety Officer.
We outsource qualified Health and Safety Officers to assist you with compliance regarding necessary legal requirements. This qualified Health and Safety Officer will be working on your site/premises daily while under the supervision of our Health and Safety Department Manager.
The responsibilities of a Health & Safety Officer
- Daily & monthly checklists.
- Daily toolbox talks.
- Daily site inspections.
- Continuous risk assessments.
- Reporting of any deviations.
- Monthly reports.
- Safety committee meetings.
- Recording of incidents and accidents.
- Preparation of health and safety strategies.
- Managing and organising the safe disposal of hazardous substances.
- Implementation of health and safety management plans.
- Issuing of non-compliance forms.
- Induction training on new workers & visitors.
WSP and Annual Training
WHM HR Support has an accredited SDF that will assist a business with their WSP and ATR. Our SDF will assist with:
- Which SETA the business is allocated at.
- Who qualifies for SDL (a company which payroll is more than R500 000 per year)
- Assistance with training/attendance registers.
- Assistance with planned training for a business.
- Assistance with identifying who to train and what to train the employees on according to the industry of the business.
- Assistance with capturing the actual training done on the WSP and submit to the relevant SETA.
- Assistance with claiming back 20% of your company’s SDL per year.
- Every cent counts within a company, especially in these Covid19 times.
Outsourced HR Services
This outsourced Human Resource (HR) service as discussed below will be rendered at a monthly retainer fee as negotiated with the client, payable in advance, excluding any travel expenses outside the Gauteng province.
The following functions will be provided at shop level: (At the client’s premises)
- 24-hour helpline availability.
- Conducting of difficult and sensitive disciplinary hearings on shop floor level.
- The preparation and compiling of labour related and CCMA documents.
- Support junior management in all IR procedures and disciplinary hearings.
- Grievance procedures and retrenchments.
- Training of personnel in all related IR and human resources procedures.
- Updating of all employment contracts.
- Strategic planning with regards to in house policies and procedures.
- Disciplinary Management Training.
- Personnel evaluation and support in merit appraisals.
- Provision of all HR and labour law related documents. A list of related documents available on request. This function includes: Adapting all HR-related documents to the company’s requirements, climate and culture. Customised to company’s requirements.
- Provision and updating of all contracts of service.
- The supervision and negotiation with current staff in signing of contracts.
Please note that our services entail that we remain contactable at all hours.
The Mooirivier CLRS Labour Insurance Group Policy covers our clients against loss with regards to awards given by the CCMA and Bargaining Councils. Under certain conditions, an emergency settlement will also be covered.
Employment Equity Plan
Support in the strategic planning with regards to the Employment Equity Plan and the updating and maintenance thereof. Setting up procedures to monitor and evaluate the implementation of the Employment Equity Plan and internal procedures to resolve disputes on Employment Equity issues, and identifying a senior manager responsible for implementing and monitoring the plan.